Homework Exercise #9 :
You are a Graphic Designer working for a advertising firm. The Art Director has asked that you develop a typographic illustration for a client using type only for an advertisement in a magazine.
1. Download the logo(s) to be used (choose only one).
2. Locate a grayscale photograph to use as a template for your illustration.
3. Place the photograph into a template layer with a document size of 8.5" (width) x 11" (height).
4. Using one word, a series of words, or a sentence... create "spatial depth" and "value" with type only.
5. Place the logo for the company on the advertisement.
6. Package native files with a PDF and place on the server space provided.