SFCC GRAPHIC DESIGN PROGRAM
GRDSN 223 PORTFOLIO
The question came up...
What is required for the Stationery Design Project?
1. Using the Portfolio Assessment Booklet...
please READ the information and self assess for the Stationery Project.
2. Submit your self assessment / booklet at the beginning of the class to your instructor.
3. Submit your stationery design (envelope, cover letter template, resume, and business card)...
This should be printed out as close to the “Final product as possible”... in color and on the actual paper stock you will send to an employer.
Note: I understand that the business card (and/or envelope) may be on order.
Please include a color copy / example of the design.
The envelope can be reduced in size / mocked up.
4. Preflight and package all digital files for the stationery design.
5. Place and name the packaged document on the server as follows:
SFC-GRDSN223 / Temp / Lastname_Firstname / 1_Final_Stationery_Design / Lastname_Firstname_Stationery
6. Create PDFs of your...
Envelope, Cover Letter template, Resume, Business Card and Email Signature
(Name the file: Lastname_Firstname_Stationery.PDF)
Place the file on the server in your folder.
7. Using your email client... Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Email Signature
Body Text: Hello... Here is an example of my email signature. (Include email signature)
8. As outlined on the stationery design project page...
You will need to reply to an actual job announcement and send your stationery through the US Postal Service postmarked by Friday, May 18, 2018
If you have the design dialed in... You could write the cover letter for the job description you
researched earlier in the quarter and send it via US postal service after class.
Note : Please research "How to write a cover letter."...