Adobe InDesign II, GRDSN 168
In this project I will learn to:
- Review the colors in the existing file
- Search for and change specific content and attributes
- Export a color-managed PDF file for commercial printing
- Prepare layers to manage static and interactive content in the same file
- Define hyperlinks and other interactive elements as necessary for digital document delivery
- Create PDF form fields
- Export an interactive PDF file
- Define a table of contents for EPUB navigation
- Link images to text for EPUB and HTML export
- Create and interactive slideshow
- Export an e-book in EPUB format
- Export the document to HTML for Web publishing
HOW TO PROCEED
Read and work through the project in the Against the Clock book. You will use the sample files provided by Against the Clock.
Changes in the book
Download this file; it lists changes to the book. As the software has updated, some instructions needed to change.
The project files are stored in the Canvas Files area and also on the AVA Disciplines server in the Against_the_Clock_CC2015-student_files folder.
Against the Clock provides the files to those who purchase the books on their website. If you work outside the lab, files can be downloaded by following the instructions on the inside back cover of the book. If you are checking out books from the Library the online code may not work, so be sure to save files from our lab server.
You may find it convenient to copy the files onto your personal storage area.
Complete the exercises for the ToyTrends US and Canadian versions.
What to turn in.
Turn in the boulevard-interactive.pdf, boulevard-print.pdf, and the Welcome to The BLVD.epub.
Attach the these files to the Canvas turn-in page.
Take the quiz
Go to the Assignments section in Canvas and take the project quiz. You are allowed to take the quizzes only twice. You might review and print the quiz before starting the project and locate the answers as you work.