Graphic Standards Guide
Colors for reproduction
The official colors of the logo are blue, and sprout green.
The following colors, are recommended for the web:
• For green, use #99CC33
• For blue, use #336699
For RGB, use:
• For green, use R:153, G:202, B:60
• For blue, use R:51, G:102, B:153
The following colors, are recommended for print:
For CMYK, use:
• For green, use C:45, M:0, Y:100, K:0
• for blue, use C:86, M:60, Y:18, K:2
For Pantone, use:
• For green, use Pantone 376 U
• For blue, use Pantone 7455 U
In color reproduction of the logo, there are no alternate colors for the logo. The image must be rendered in green and blue.
When printing in one color it is preferable that the logotype appear in black. But it is acceptable to reproduce the logotype in any one color when black is not used and needs to be at 100% color at all times.