When placing the image in a document, it's important to give it enough space. Use the height of the "E" from the word "BASE" to determine the proper distance between the logo and surrounding elements. A greater margin between the logo and another element is acceptable, but it should never be smaller than the height of the "E".
Size of the Logo
The logo should never be smaller than 130 pixels or 1.5 inches wide.
Proportion of the Logo
The logo must never be stretched or taken out of proportion. To avoid this, hold down Shift while dragging a corner point to resize.
Usage of the Logo
- Use only the official logo following the color, placement, and size guidelines specified in this site.
- The logo should not be incorporated into any other product names, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names.
- The logo should not appear on an angle or vertical.
- Do not place the logo over any patterned background.
- Do not use the logo on any products that have no connection to Base Camp Limited.
- The logo should be used as provided, without any changes to color, font, or position of elements within the logo.
- The logo is not to be used by anyone other than Base Camp Limited.